Thursday 17 March 2011

Sissy Bridesmaid

One of Charlotte's friends, Ruby, is getting married this summer. To a man. A real man. You should see how the women in the room react when he enters a room. They're all smiles and fluttered eyelashes. Including Charlotte.

Anyway, Charlotte's been asked to be bridesmaid for Ruby, which makes it about the twentieth time she's been a bridesmaid.

We were in bed last night, both of us in our Elle MacPherson nighties, her snuggled up behind me, when Charlotte brought the subject up...again.

"Maybe if you ask Ruby nicely she'll let you be a bridesmaid too", she whispered in my ear gently.

Ruby knows about me. Most of Charlotte's friends know.

In response, all I could do is reach for the hem of my nightie, and blush.




"Just imagine", she continued. "You and I, in our pretty dresses...helping the bride get ready....she wouldn't mind...it's not like there would be any men in the room. Just us girls. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

At this point I knew she was teasing. I wanted her to stop. I also wanted her to go on.

"And then, at the ceremony...gliding up the aisle with our flowers...all eyes on the bride and us bridesmaids. The women admiring your dress. The men admiring you and I...wondering if we're single...available."

"Please Charlotte, stop messing".

"I'm not messing around. This could happen...this summer. You, in the cutest, prettiest bridesmaid dress...the envy of the other guests..."




"Can you imagine watching me dance with the best man afterwards...sitting on the edge of the dancefloor...with you cutesy dress and pretty flowers in your hair...on your wrist? A real man would stop his girlfriend. But you're not a real man, are you?"

"Charlotte..."

"Shhhhhh honey. It's okay. I know. You could just watch, as we danced close...cheek to cheek...weddings are so romantic...as he moves in for the kiss...his lips brushing mine...holding me tightly...a man, giving me what I need...the attention of a real man."




While you just sit there, watching...hands in the folds of your skirt...looking down at your pretty skirt and flowers...while I kiss him...and think about later...what I want to do to him...with my lips...my tongue...what he might do to me...with his...his...mmmmm"




"A sissy...while your girlfriend makes out with a hot guy in front of you...you know what could happen next... What will happen later...but you do nothing...why?"

"Please...pl..."

"Why Caitlin...why?"

"Because you deserve a real man...not a sissy..."

"Shhhhh...don't be upset. You said it Caity...my sissy....my pretty girl. You'd make an excellent bridesmaid".

I would. Her sissy.

"I'll let Ruby know". And with that she rolled over to sleep.

Gulp.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a real girl and when i was 15,my aunt got married and asked me to be her "little flowergirl" since there were no little girls to take on the role.She got me a cute,sleeveless,poofy,above the knees flowergirl dress and matching veil with lace anklets and white 'mary jane'shoes to wear! The morning of the wedding,mom took me to the church nursery so i could be dressed in my outfit.There was a box there with my outfit and mom opened it up and told me it was my flowergirl underwear and took out a cloth diaper,diaper pins,and a pair of white plastic pants with pink ruffles across the back and a sleeveless undershirt.I was somewhat shocked,but mom told me that her and aunty agreed that i would wear a diaper and rubberpants under my dress.She put the diaper and plastic pants and undershirt on me,then my dress,veil,lace socks and the shoes and i felt just like a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To anonymous above-When i was 14,i was the flowergirl in a cousins wedding and was dressed as a little girl in a poofy,white,sleeveless,midthigh length flowergirl dress with the veil.lace socks and white mary jane shoes and was put into a semi thick cloth diaper and blousy fitting fitting white plastic pants under my dress with a camisole as my top.The plastic pants bloused out over my diaper and bunched up between my legs and crinkled when i walked down the aisle!Even tho i was dressed like a little girl and felt like one,things didnt turn out very well!At the wedding dance,i met a hot 16 year old boy and we danced together some then he asked me to go for a walk with him.We wound up in a small class room and he started kissing me passionately and i was lost in the moment!The next thing i knew he put his hand under the back of my short flowergirl dress and felt my diaper and plastic pants and he got very aroused!He quickly undid his pants and pulled them down along with his under shorts,then put my hand on his hard penis and told me to rub and massage it! I was nervous and still lost in the moment when he unzipped the back of my flowergirl dress and pulled it off of me and dropped it to the floor.He saw my camisole and diaper and plastic pants and told me i looked like a "toddler" girl!I was a little red from embarrassment and then he pushed me to my knees,put his hand on the back of my head and thrust his penis into my mouth and made me suck him!With both hands on my head,he thrust it back and forth and a few minutes later he came in my mouth! I gagged and coughed and tried to spit his cum out,but he put his hand over my mouth and forced me to swallow his semen!After i got it down,he made me suck him some more,then he was done.He helped me put my dress back on and we went back to the dance.I felt used and humiliated the rest of the time!

      Delete
    2. When i was 14 and my sister was 12,we were both junior bridesmaids in our nieces wedding.She suggested to mom that we both wear a diaper under our dresses and mom went along with it.She bought two packages of the Gerber flat cloth diapers in the 24x27 in size,12 diapers to each package, and sewed each package together to make one diaper for each of us.She got two pair of adult size rubberpants from a website with cute nursery prints on them for us to wear over our diaper.Two hours before the ceremony,she dressed sis and i in the church nursery and put the diaper and rubberpants on us first.Our dresses were floor length and somewhat poofy,so no one knew we were wearing them.

      Delete
    3. To Anonymous on Dec.8,2020-Like the other girls here,you were dressed properly as a flowergirl! It is unfortunate what the boy did to you by taking your flowergirl dress off of you and making you give him oral sex.It is easy for girls to get lost in the moment when they meet a hot guy!Guys do get very aroused when girls are dressed up cute and little girlish like you were and finding the diaper and plastic pants under your dress made him feel dominant over you!I was normal for you to feel embarrassed and humiliated by him seeing you in your diaper and rubberpants and him forcing you to give him the oral sex.When girls are in weddings and wear the diaper and rubberpants under their dresses,they have to be discreet and not let anyone know what they have on under their dresses.

      Delete
  3. When i finially made my First Holy Communion at 15 in the class with the 7 year olds,my parents and gramma told me that i would be dressed like the little girls so as to 'fit in' with them.They got me a cute,short sleeve,very poofy,top of the knees communion dress and veil with lace anklets and white 'mary jane' shoes.The morning of the ceremony,i took my bath and came into my room where mom and gramma were waiting for me.There was a folded cloth diaper laying there in the center of my bed near the edge with two diaper pins,baby powder,a pair of white toddler size rubberpants and a white tee shirt.Mom took my towel off of me and backed me up to the diaper and told me to sit down and lay back on it.So i sat down and laid back,then mom sprinkled the baby powder on me,then brought the diaper up and pinned it at the corners.After adjusting it,she told me to raise up my legs and she put my feet into the waist and leg openings of the rubberpants and pulled them up my legs and over the diaper and adjusted them.They fit me snug and i all ready felt like a little girl.Mom then put the lace socks and the mary jane shoes on me,then i stood up and she put the tee shirt on me and tucked it into the waist of the rubberpants.My communion dress was put on me next and zipped up the back and adjusted.Then gramma put my flowercrown with the veil attached on my head and bobby pinned it in place.Mom then lifted up the front of my dress and her and gramma told me that i looked just like a little girl with my diaper and toddler rubberpants on under my dress.I was brought out and shown to dad and granpa and they told me i looked very little girlish also!We went to the parish and i joined my classmates and mom lifted up my dress and showed some of the littl girls my diaper and rubberpants.At my party that afternoon,everyone thought i looked very cute and little girlish and my friends and some female cousins lifted up my dress and checked out my diaper and toddler rubberpants!After my party,mom took the diaper off of me and i had to wear the rubberpants under my dress untill bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky you got to do all that neat stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xxx