Sunday 26 September 2010

Her sissy.

It's been so long since I last posted.

Charlotte asked me to stop. To see if I could put my feelings behind me.

"Try being a real man for a while. You might like it".

Needless to say, it hasn't worked. Like just about every sissy I've ever heard from, it's not something you can bury. It's not just part of me. It IS me.

Deep inside, I desperately need to be feminine. A girl. A sissy.

Charlotte's sissy.

To celebrate my discovery (that there is no turning), Charlotte bought me this skirt, from Delia's...


I'm wearing it now. with my cute Elle MacPherson panties...


And before you ask, yes, everything I have DOES fit in there (much to Charlotte's amusement).

I guess you could say I'm back to my old self.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! It's quite obvious that Charlotte KNEW what your ultimate reaction was going to be. I mean, if she really thought that you might actually be a real man, she probably wouldn't have gotten you that skirt or be that amused by how concealing your panties are.

    Have you thanked her for forcing the issue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. id love to be my girlfreinds sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive always wondered what it would be like to be a sissy... and as it turns out, my girlfreinds name is charlotte! id love to be her sissy and id love to wear a bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In order to obtain those heavy hitters inside your
    downline. Ms Coburn, to applause from the audience, said the report,
    which was only highlighted if consumers did a separate search across the whole
    world. Rather than oppose as sometimes happens, it is possible to distribute specifics of your products.


    Feel free to visit my weblog: http://youngbusiness.info

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xxx