Saturday 13 March 2010

Changes

Hi. It's been a while since I posted last. My transformation is moving along quite swiftly, in many ways.

HAIR


First of all, my hair has now grown to well below the top of my ears, level with the bottoms now. Charlotte seems to get more exited about it every day..."so many possibilities...so much more fun than your old hair cut Caity..." and comments like "girls hair is so much better!".

Here are some of the photos Charlotte sent me yesterday to give us some ideas...











Some of these are obviously more achievable than others at the moment, at least until my hair grows some more.

I think the increased growth might be partly down to the vitamins Charlotte bought for me to take. I already had a full head of hair, but there's definitely some new growth that's adding to the volume...

It's hard for me to describe how this is all making me feel. It's a balance between thinking, how will I explain this to people I know? and thinking, oh my God, I'm going to have hair like the girls in these photos.

I imagine myself with long straight hair hitting my shoulders, with a cute strappy sundress on, wandering around the park or beach with Charlotte. I have to admit, the thought is appealing...letting go of my former life and embracing my natural femininity.

But also scary, and I STILL feel humiliated. I know Charlotte is enjoying my continuing emasculation, but why?

BODY

I'm still going the gym, but my routine has completely changed. I'm now following one from Charlotte's Cosmo, involving more running and swimming than ever, tennis, and also lots of tonig exercises. My diet's improved too, and my skin is much clearer and fresher than it was. Water is now my staple drink!

Charlotte's also suggested some new workout clothes...let me know what you think...











Cute huh.

CHEST/BREASTS

Ok. Nothing physiological is happening here yet!

However, I'm now wearing bras full time in the house at Charlotte's prompting. Most of my new clothes weren't fitting in the chest area, and I now also own a small set of breast forms to help fill my bras.

Charlotte bought me these two bras to wear (I love them):





SKIRTS

And finally, I'm now in skirts full time in the house, and have even ventured into the garden under Charlotte's supervision, albeit for only a few minutes because it's FREEZING!

Here are three skirts and a dress that Charlotte recently bought for me (all from Nordstrom, a great store, linked from this site):









Wy wardrobe is filling up FAST, and this whole thing is becomine more real every day.

More to follow soon, including some recent bedroom exchanges with Charlotte...

Caity
xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. I don't think you will have the need for another haircut - ever, caitlin. You will be styled from now on I think. I suggest you start practicing with a styling brush and hot rollers - you'll want to be pretty when you go out - right?

    It's good to be conditioned for wearing your bra whether you have large breasts or not. After you get the implants - you'll want and need the support - especially if they are really large.

    Since you are beginning to get out of the house skirted (if only into the garden) - it won't be long before that will be the norm. But by then you will be doing the shopping and eventually, you'll be ready for your first date. Exciting isn't it?

    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first hairstyle. Very girlie, but you can still function in public as t-girl without being harassed as if you very long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best transformation blog I have seen Caitlin. I just live through your detailed descriptions and beautiful pictures. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the work-out clothes! I sometimes work out in women's clothes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I wear panties bras dress 24/7days a week I now a sissy girl to a female friend I do everything a girl do yes I just love to suck cocks and hove a cock shove up my pussy ass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xxx