Wednesday 16 March 2011

Women I'd like to look like

Since starting this blog Charlotte has always asked me to look for role models and post pictures of them. I've always admired and identified with strong, independent women (the opposite of me). However, this post is almost solely about looks, and lists some beautiful pictures of women who inspire me with their looks...

Erin Heatherton...firstly I love her hair. I'm a natural brunette, but the idea of going blonde for a short while appeals. And I adore her cute nightie...




Mila Kunis...there were so many pictures of Mila, so I chose one thatnwasn't posed. When I look at Mila, there's an internal battle going on...do I want to be with her, or do I want to look like her. I guess you can imagine which wins...?

I think she's elegant and incredibly sexy. I love her outfit (I want that skirt, and the shoes) and just her entire look. I watched Black Swan a couple of weeks ago, and I suspect we're going to see alot of this lady.




Sarah Chalke...an unusual choice perhaps. However, it's the picture that does it for me. The combo of a beautiful woman, intelligent and sexy...I LOVE her dress, and the pose. If I close my eyes I can imagine the dress hugging my body, shoes clicking as I walk to my next appointment. I want that dress!




Julia Restoin Roitfeld...I have no idea what this girl might be famous for, other than the way she looks...which is divine! The leather pencil skirt is amazing...completely unpractical, completely hot. I think she's facially gorgeous too...




How can I write this post and not include Natalie Portman? I would love to own the dress she has on in the photo below. It's so flirty and it seems to lap around her legs deliciously. She has a body to die for... So petite and feminine. Incredible, and an inspiration to sissies everywhere...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! xxx